Senior Account Executive
When creating a business driven product within a dynamic industry, excellence in customer relationship management is key.
As part of our Sales Team, Senior Account Executives build long term relationships with large, strategic enterprise clients. The Senior Account Executive program supports our highest revenue and highest potential enterprise clients. Senior Account Executives work hand-in-hand with these clients to help solve their business challenges and achieve their strategic objectives through maximizing their investment of Avature solutions and/or increasing the scope of their Avature solutions.
Your challenges and objectives
- Have a deep knowledge of the Avature platform and its current and potential problem solving capabilities.
- Navigate complex enterprises, quickly gaining insight of their needs and how Avature could solve them.
- Creatively identify and present Avature solutions addressing customer challenges.
- Add value to the customers’ processes, in order to become a valued partner.
- Maintain Avature’s superior reputation for customer satisfaction
- Ensure that high revenue enterprise clients are maximizing their investment in Avature
- For High Potential enterprise customers, increase scope of solutions.
Your day-to-day activities
- Work with business leads in order to understand their present and future challenges and present them with the Avature solutions to address them.
- Be an effective liaison between the customer and other Avature teams
- Conduct periodic business reviews.
- If needed, assist with RFPs and implementation activities
- Demonstrate Avature solutions and write proposals
- People person: good listener and patient
- An entrepreneur at heart: self-motivated and able to autonomously find solutions to various challenges, using a business driven approach and creative problem solving.
- Great communicator: engaging, persuasive, with strong written and oral communication skills and able to interact with all levels of an organization (procurement, HR, senior leadership and C-Level).
- Versatile: can work from home or on the road efficiently and effectively
- Client management experience is a must
- Experience in SaaS enterprise sales is a plus
We’re a market leader enterprise that makes its own product: a highly flexible SaaS platform used for Global Talent Acquisition and Talent Management. In short, we help our customers find and keep the best people. We currently have over 400 customers including:
- 101 Fortune 500
- 102 customers with over 75,000 employees
- 8 of the top 10 World's largest retailers
- 5 of the top 10 Retailers in the United States
Developing our own product means that we use our ideas and set our priorities, but also that when it comes to how we work, we set our own rules. We choose to work in a relaxed, energetic, and creative environment, where everyone can make the most of their skills and preferences, and boost their individual capabilities through collaboration and team work.
- A challenging, energetic, and fast-paced environment
- Flexible hours
- Three weeks PTO
- Company laptop computer, cellphone and corporate credit card
- Competitive salary, and incentives based on new order forms