Technical Support Specialist
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
To make sure that our SaaS platform is always business advantage (and never a technical difficulty), our Technical Support Specialists play a multifaceted role that makes them a key component of the Avature user experience.
These specialists are the first in line to give support to our customers, whatever the issue might be. They perform complex technical and functional analysis (for which they use different tools and environments), and follow each ticket until it’s closed. This makes them both an active part in issue resolution and a trustworthy point of contact for the customer.
Your challenges and objectives:
- Gain knowledge about the Avature platform quickly and constantly, in order to have the necessary information to analyze complex situations and troubleshoot
- Use resources creatively and go the extra mile to provide world-class service
- Use your insight to understand the severity and potential impact of an issue, and prioritize accordingly, adding value to both the customers’ and Avature processes.
- Be an effective liaison between technical teams and the customer
Your day-to-day activities:
- Identify, reproduce, classify, and report system and functional issues, and redirect them to the appropriate team
- Have a fluent communication with the customers, keeping them updated on the state of their tickets
- Monitor the process until the issue is solved, and verify results in the compromised instance
- Make sure issues are solved within the shortest possible timeframe
- Solve configuration-related issues, and inform customers if and how they can solve these issues themselves in the platform’s UI and by sharing best practices with them
- Dynamic personality, adaptable to a changing environment
- Quick learner, able to keep up to speed with our product’s fast release cycle
- Independent, with the ability to solve different situations on your own
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English and Chinese (Mandarin)
- No previous technical skills are necessary – with the right drive you can learn the rest on the job!
We’re a market leader enterprise that makes its own product: a highly flexible SaaS platform used for Global Talent Acquisition and Talent Management. In short, we help our customers find and keep the best people. We currently have over 400 customers including:
- 101 Fortune 500
- 102 with over 75,000 employees
- 8 of the top 10 banks in the United States
- 8 of the top 10 world's largest retailers
Developing our own product means that we use our ideas and set our priorities, but also that when it comes to how we work, we set our own rules. We choose to work in a relaxed, energetic and creative environment, where everyone can make the most of their skills and preferences, and boost their individual capabilities through collaboration and team work.