Quality Assurance Engineer
We believe that Quality Assurance is crucial to creating a great product, that’s why QA and development are completely integrated at Avature. Our QA Engineers are actively involved in every step of the development process, from feature planning to release, working hand-in-hand with the product and development teams.
As we work with agile methodologies, automation is a big part of our work, which is currently based on a very mature automation infrastructure and practices.
Your challenges and objectives:
- Gaining full understanding of product specifications
- Gaining thorough knowledge of our complex and highly configurable platform
- Working hand-in-hand with all company teams, understanding their different needs
- Adding value to the product life cycle from step one
Your day-to-day activities:
- Developing automated tests
- Testing features and bug fixes by means of exploratory testing
- Performing data consistency tests
- Regression testing
- Receiving bug reports from customer-facing teams, analyzing them, finding steps to reproduce, and routing them to development.
We value the mix of analytical + functional + technical skills. You should also be curious and naturally keen on understanding how things work.
It’s a plus if you have intermediate level of written English, SQL skills, and are able to work in Linux environments. It’s a very big plus if you have programming skills.
We’re a market leader enterprise that makes its own product: a highly flexible enterprise SaaS platform used for Global Talent Acquisition and Talent Management.
Developing our own product means that we use our ideas and set our priorities, but also that when it comes to how we work, we set own rules. We choose to work in a relaxed, energetic and creative environment, where everyone can make the most of their skills and preferences, and boost their individual capabilities through collaboration and team work.
- A fun, energetic, and fast-paced environment
- An office located in a central and attractive location in Puerta de Alcalá neighborhood.
- Flexible hours and possibility to work from home
- Competitive salary, with one review each year
- Breakfast every Monday (with tortilla and wonderful bread and cheese!)
- Sanitas health coverage