We believe functional analysis is a cornerstone in the development process of our highly configurable platform. Focusing on their assigned main functionality (but never losing sight of the platform as a whole), our Functional Analysts translate features' use cases to functional specifications through a detailed analysis of possible scenarios.
Your challenges and objectives:
- Be main point of contact (internally and externally) for the functional aspects of your assigned areas.
- Understand your different audiences (business-oriented and technical) and be an efficient communicator.
- Develop a thorough understanding of our platform as a whole and its different parts, since your work will have impact on its design.
Your day-to-day activities:
- Write functional specs for all the tasks scoped for the development team.
- Respond questions about platform functionality from customer facing teams.
- Maintain a constant communication with the Product Design Team, to make sure all functionalities all aligned with the platform overall criteria.
- Present new features in internal meetings.
- Enthusiastic about understanding and analyzing complex problems.
- Eager to find solutions for those problems by seeing a broader picture and connecting the dots.
- Excellent communicator.
- Fluent in English (oral and written).
- Ideally, a technical degree or background related to computer science or software engineering.
We’re a market leader
enterprise that makes its own product: A highly flexible enterprise SaaS platform
used for Global Talent Acquisition and Talent Management.
Developing our own product means that we use our ideas and set our priorities, but also that when it comes to how we work, we set our own rules. We choose to work in a relaxed, energetic, and creative environment, where everyone can make the most of their skills and preferences, and boost their individual capabilities through collaboration and team work.
- A challenging , energetic, and fast-paced environment
- An office located in a central and attractive location (Chueca)
- Flexible hours and possibility to work from home
- Competitive salary, with one review each year
- Breakfast every Monday (with tortilla and wonderful bread and cheese!)
- Sanitas health coverage.