Functional Data Analyst and Developer
Information is power, and when providing a great SaaS experience this is no different. Avature’s Data Developers meet customers’ needs with the right information in the right way, by developing tailored reports and other data management optimization solutions.
As they handle customers’ requests, their work not only produces information, but also customer engagement and satisfaction.
Your challenges and objectives:
- Think, develop, and implement creative solutions and tools to solve high-visibility issues
- Contribute with a critical eye and proactive suggestions to the team’s growth –there’s a lot of room for improvement, and for you to shape the role as much as your skills and drive let you
- Work in a fast-paced environment, never losing focus on delivering quality solutions to our clients
Your day-to-day activities:
- Collaborate with the Project Management Team to perform product analysis for custom reports and data imports, focusing on cost, value, and security
- Develop new tools and modify existing ones
- Perform on-demand queries of our databases to retrieve information
- Process, inspect, clean, transform, and model customer data
- Interact with internal teams such as Consulting (for implementation-related client requests), DBA (for performance-related issues), Technical Support (for day-to-day customer requests like simple reports or bugs), and IT (for infrastructure-related issues)
- Work on custom reports and data migration projects that entail different levels of complexity, such as on-demand tools, queries and updates, and scheduled processes
- Solid programming experience (ideally PHP and Bash)
- Expertise in SQL and My SQL
- Passion for complex problem solving, functional analysis, and solution design
We’re a market leader enterprise that makes its own product: a highly flexible enterprise SaaS platform used for Global Talent Acquisition and Talent Management.
Developing our own product means that we use our ideas and set our priorities, but also that when it comes to how we work, we set our own rules. We choose to work in a relaxed, energetic, and creative environment, where everyone can make the most of their skills and preferences, and boost their individual capabilities through collaboration and team work.
- An energetic, fun, and fast-paced environment
- Flexible hours and possibility to work from home
- Competitive salary, with two reviews per year
- Three weeks vacations from the first year
- OSDE health coverage
- Fully-equipped kitchen, pastries every Monday, and fruits every day
- Fully-equipped locker rooms with showers
- Access to rotational parking spaces