Regional Sales Manager ANZ
The leadership at Avature has succeeded before, starting a company in 1997 called HotJobs.com. We took HotJobs public on that NASDAQ in 1999 and eventually sold it to Yahoo! in 2002 for $440MM. Then we took a much needed break. We returned two years later with a new company and called it Avature. After a few years planning and developing software that we thought could transform the human capital management industry we finally released our social CRM as a commercial product in September 2008. Even with the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression looming in the background, sales boomed. Since then we’ve quickly grown to over 400 customers worldwide including 100 of the Fortune Global 500 companies. In 2010 Gartner named Avature as one of four “Cool Vendors in HCM” recognizing up and coming technologies in the Human Capital Management industry. With that growth has come increased demand. We now get an average of four new companies inquiring for our software per day. It’s more than we can handle. We need to grow our sales force!
What you’ll do:
You will generate new business selling our market leading Talent Acquisition and fast growing Talent Management solutions to enterprise & SMB customers in Australia and New Zealand. Additionally, you will leverage our global and regional customer base to drive revenue by selling more of our products into existing customers.
- Prospect for new business
- Demo products online via Webex or onsite
- Thoroughly qualify all leads & sales opportunities through a consultative sales approach
- Leverage business from new & established relationships
- Strategize, negotiate & close business
- Travel as required (25% or so)
- Report to the SVP of Asia Pacific
- Work from your home office or from our Melbourne office.
What we’ll do:
- Give you an opportunity to make lots of money
- You get to sell game changing technology into a market that hungers for it
- Early bird gets the worm – you’ll be able to lead sales in the region with the view to growing the team.
- Provide you with plenty of leads
- Make sure you have fun doing it
The ideal candidate will have:
- a Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 5 years software & applications sales experience, ideally in the human capital management industry OR 5+ years selling services/solutions to the human capital management industry
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
- Successful history of net new business sales
- Proven track record of target over-achievement
- Direct & New Business sales experience
- Strong presentation and communications skills
- Consultative sales approach
We are looking for a sales profesional who can:
- Work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Are proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Work independently
- Figure things out quickly and think on your feet