Web Developer, HTML & CSS
The HTML / Web Developer role at Avature is focused on turning designs and concepts into working HTML and CSS. We are looking for a confident web developer with strong design skills, and a creative mind.
- Excellent programming skills in HTML and CSS
- Experience creating dynamic page designs
- Passion for constant learning and change, we highly value the ability to face varied situations while working in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
- You will become part of a team formed by programmers, designers and product analysts that integrate different visions in order to enhance and improve our software. Therefore we will prioritize candidates that show flexibility, pro activity, and a team player attitude
- Writing and reading comprehension English skills
We are a market leader that develops its own product: a highly flexible enterprise SaaS platform used for innovative global Talent Acquisition and Talent Management. We currently have over 400 customers including:
101 Fortune 500
102 customers with over 75,000 employees
8 of the top 10 World'slargest retailers
5 of the top 10 Retailers in the United States.
Developing our own product means that we use our ideas and set our priorities. We choose to work in a relaxed, energetic, and creative environment, where everyone can make the most of their skills and preferences, and boost their individual capabilities through collaboration and team work.
- A fun, energetic, and fast paced environment
- Offices located in centric, attractive locations such as Palermo in Buenos Aires
- Flexible hours and possibility to work from home
- Competitive salary, with two reviews per year
- Three week (15 working days) vacation from the first year
- Health coverage: OSDE 310
- Pastries every Monday, fruits, and other kitchen supplies