Software Engineer, Mobile
One of the keys on today’s success is immediacy, and also accessibility. That’s why we are keen on developing high-quality mobile solutions for our clients. We are looking for the best mobile developers to join our team and make our iOS mobile app grow, so that it provides a wider range of functionalities.
- Previous experience in iOS native app development using Objective-C or Swift programming languages.
- Background in C++ and PHP is desirable.
- Intermediate level of English (minimum).
We are a market leader that develops its own product: a highly flexible enterprise SaaS platform used for innovative global Talent Acquisition and Talent Management. We currently have over 400 customers including:
- 101 Fortune 500
- 102 customers with over 75,000 employees
- 8 of the top 10 World's largest retailers
- 5 of the top 10 Retailers in the United States
Developing our own product means that we use our ideas and set our priorities. We choose to work in a relaxed, energetic, and creative environment, where everyone can make the most of their skills and preferences, and boost their individual capabilities through collaboration and team work.
- A fun, energetic, and fast paced environment
- Offices located in centric, attractive locations such as Palermo in Buenos Aires
- Flexible hours and possibility to work from home
- Competitive salary, with two reviews per year
- Three week (15 working days) vacation from the first year
- Health coverage: OSDE 310
- Pastries every Monday, fruits, and other kitchen supplies
- Access to rotational parking space